6 AWG 4 Conductor SOOW6/4 Power Cables and Portable Cords
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
6/4 SOOW SO Cord Per-Foot Portable Outdoor Indoor 600 V Flexible Wire cable
Our 6/4 soow cable is part of our Power Cables & Portable Cord line of Wire & Cable. 6/4 soow is composed of 4 bare copper conductors with a 101/26 stranding, an ethylene propylene diene monomer rubber (EPDM) insulation, and a chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) jacket. These cables are rated for a voltage of 600 volts, an amperage of 45 amps, have a temperature range of -40°C to 90°C, and weighs approximately 620 lbs/MFT. SOOW Cord is designed for hard usage with portable tools, industrial and processing equipment, construction equipment, cranes and hoists, track systems, battery chargers, portable appliances, small motors and associated machinery, and electrical equipment that is exposed to oils, solvents, flame, or moisture. 6/4 SOOW Cable is resistant to water, abrasion, oils, solvents, weather, sunlight, and ozone. It offers excellent flexibility and is UL Listed and CSA Certified for both indoor and outdoor use and features good tensile strength, elongation, and aging characteristics.
- Gauge: 6 AWG
- No. of Strands per Conductor: 101
- Number of Conductors: 4
- Conductor Stranding: 101/26
- Conductor Colors: Black, white, green, red
- Voltage Rating: 600V
- Nom. Insul. Thick. (in) 0.050
- Amps: 45
- Jacket Thick 0.140
- Nom. O.D. of Cable (in) 0.845
- UL Listed and CSA Certified
- Max. Temp 90°C
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Insul. Material: Synthetic Rubber
- Jacket Material: Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE)
- Manufactured with advanced synthetic rubber compounds.
- -40°C to 90°C temperature extremes.
- Exceptional flexibility.
- Excellent resistance to flame, deformation, ozone, oils, acids and chemicals.
- Oil resistant insulation and jacket.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Motor leads, portable lights, battery chargers, portable stage lights and portable machinery
- Flexible in cold temperatures