4 AWG Single Red or Black Battery Cable with Terminal Lugs
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
4 AWG GAUGE WELDING CABLE
Our 4 gauge welding cable features a flexible black or red EPDM jacket for insulation with 0.06 thickness. This 4 AWG welding cable contains stranded 364/30 fully annealed bare copper conductors. This helps with the flexibility of the wire and adds to the conductivity that is needed in welding applications. This copper cable is rated for power supply applications up to 600 volts AC.
As a leading distributor of welding cable, we are able to provide a number of value-added services for this product. Our 4 AWG welding cables are abrasion resistant yet flexible and feature great color retention which is important in welding applications when you need to differentiate between positive and negative cable ends.
While similar to battery cable, there are a few key differences that make them useful in different cable applications. The main difference is that battery cable is made out of thicker strands of copper. This means that battery cable is less flexible and can only handle lower voltages..
WELDING CABLE CONSTRUCTION:
- AWG Size: 4
- Conductor Stranding: 364/30
- No. of Strands: 364
- Strand Size: 30
- Nom. Insul. Thick. (in): 0.060
- Nom. O.D. (in): 0.343
- Approx LBS/MFT: 147.00
- Min. Temp: -50°C
- Max. Temp: 105°C
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Insul. Material: Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber (EPDM)
- Each Pure electrolytic fine stranded copper conductor.
- Rated 600 Volts Max with 105C Dry and 75C Wet (BC-5W2) temperature ratings and will remain flexible in extreme cold weather
- Jacket and insulation are resistant to oil, gas, salt water, heat, abrasion and sunlight
- Each cable come with a sealed adhesive lined heat shrink tubing to seal the connection.
- 1 Cable