4 AWG Quick Connect Anderson SB175 to Terminal Lugs
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
4 Gauge Quick Connect with Terminal Lug
Our 4 gauge welding cable features a flexible black or red EPDM jacket for insulation with 0.06 thickness. This 4 AWG welding cable contains stranded 364/30 fully annealed bare copper conductors. This helps with the flexibility of the wire and adds to the conductivity that is needed in welding applications. This copper cable is rated for power supply applications up to 600 volts AC. As a leading distributor of welding cable, we are able to provide a number of value-added services for this product. Our 4 AWG welding cables are abrasion resistant yet flexible and feature great color retention which is important in welding applications when you need to differentiate between positive and negative cable ends. While similar to battery cable, there are a few key differences that make them useful in different cable applications. The main difference is that battery cable is made out of thicker strands of copper. This means that battery cable is less flexible and can only handle lower voltages.
- AWG Size 4
- Conductor Stranding 364/30
- No. of Strands 364
- Strand Size 30
- Nom. Insul. Thick. (in) 0.060
- Nom. O.D. (in) 0.343
- Approx LBS/MFT 147.00
- Min. Temp -50°C
- Max. Temp 105°C
- Cond. Material Bare Copper
- Insul. Material Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber (EPDM)
- The SB175 plug will mate with other SB175 plugs of the SAME COLOR!
- SB175 will not mate with a larger or smaller plug style such as the SB50 or SB350.
- The plugs will only mate with their own series (SB175).
- Two SB175 plugs of the same color will mate even with different wire sizes