4, 2, 1/0, 2/0 Gauge AWG Flexible Battery Cable | Heavy Duty (WIRE ONLY)
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
4, 2, 1/0, 2/0 AWG GAUGE HEAVY DUTY WELDING BATTERY CABLE
Each Pure electrolytic fine stranded copper conductor.
Rated 600 Volts Max with 105C Dry and 75C Wet (BC-5W2) temperature ratings and will remain flexible in extreme cold weather
Jacket and insulation are resistant to oil, gas, salt water, heat, abrasion and sunlight
Each cable come with a sealed adhesive lined heat shrink tubing to seal the connection.
Welding Cable Applications:
- Secondary voltage resistance welding leads
- Power supply applications not exceeding 600 volts A.C.
- Zero Halogen EP Jacket
- CSA Approved Welding Cable
- UL Rated Welding Cable (Class M stranding)
- UL Rated CPE Weld Cable 90°C/600V